“Exquisit Chinese.”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Redlands,CA
“Exquisit Chinese.”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Always very good and generous portions. Take out twice a month and thoroughly enjoy.
Extremely fast service when you call in for "take out".
Have eaten in twice; service and food very good to excellent. All dishes flavorful and not greasy.

• Visited October 2013

Redlands, California
“Terrrific Food and a New Favorite for Us”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stopped into Tang's several weeks ago and were surprised how nice it was including the tiled restrooms. Everything was so neat and clean and a great variety on their menu. I had the Cashew Chicken and my spouse had Orange Chicken. We were greatly surprised what large portions they serve and we had plenty to take home for leftovers the next night. Also includes your choice of delicious soup with your meal and not just a broth like some places. The prices are good as they have lunch specials and we both ate and had drinks for approx $18. Since, I took one of my friends there for her birthday and she really like it too. Great parking and close to the freeway. Stop in and have a great lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Calif
“Lunch is special.”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Went for lunch today. $6.95 special you get little snack crispy's, hot tea, choice of two soups, choice of white or fried rice, and a good size portion of about 16 entrees, including sweet & sour shrimp (which is what I had), my wife had shrimp & veggies, both were more than enough & very tasty. Service was fast with many "check up's" on how we were doing. Eating area was very clean and so was the rest room. Will be going back for sure.

• Visited July 2013
Temecula, California
“Great Chinese”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have been to Tang's on more than one occasion and have never been anything, but happy. It is friendly, clean (very), prompt, well priced and simply an enjoyable experience..... highly recommend it.....

• Visited April 2013
Moreno Valley, California
“My food was good, the rest bad”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Went on a double date here. Did not like that we had to wait about 20 minutes for the server to take our order. I had ordered the lemon chicken - AMAZING! Even though it was sitting in the lemon sauce, it was great tasting. The other 3 had ordered sweet and sour pork, beef and veggies and my husband had the family special(?). The menu is not specific to veggies on the family special, my husband was drawn to it because it had listed nothing but meat. When his plate arrived, it was 1/4 meat, 3/4 veggies (which he only ate 1/3).

After everything, we spent $35.00 on our dinner that night. We only drank water. The waiter never asked if we needed anything and we had to flag him down for more rice and water.

• Visited February 2013