“love love love the place”
Review of Donny's

Donny's
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I first went to donnys with my grandma in the morning and it was a lovely shabby chic vintage girly tea room. Table service within moment of arriving followed by delicious drinks and food. The second time was with my mother in the afternoon and it very busy but don't let that doubt the service you'll receive because again within moment we were getting served by a lovely member of the the donkey team and then we relaxed while enjoying high tea for two along with hot food. Very generous portions lovely atmosphere very popular recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Helen S

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

After seeing friends on Facebook enjoying a Donny's hamper we had to give it a go for our visit to Arundel Castle today. All I can say is WOW!!! Absolutely amazing value for money - my hubby and I can both eat a lot (ha ha) but the amount of food was so generous it did us for lunch and tea! You get a sandwich of your choice, huge piece of cake, scone, jam, cream, fresh fruit and a lovely posh soft drink of your choice (or alcohol if you want to pay for it). It was just such a treat, hassle free and we will be booking another tomorrow when we go for breakfast (and to return the hamper). Fantastic idea, lovely staff, and just wow!!!

1  Thank Ann-Marie C
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This little cafe continues to delight not only with its fabulous cakes but with its genuine warm welcome

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I have visited Donny's several times and I have never been disappointed. The service is amazing, the shop is beautiful and the food is Donny-licious!!! We have visited for breakfast, lunch and even just tea and cake and it is all so scrummy. You definitely cannot beat the chip and fish finger butty!! We are not from the immediate area but always happy to travel because its just so good. Cannot wait for our next visit!

1  Thank Lauren P
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Quaint little gem situated in a picturesque village, stones throw from the beach. Serves amazing food hand made, a menu if only dremt of. Excellent service and little touches that make the experience 1st class. This is afternoon tea like no other! And their picnic baskets are perfect to accompany the beautiful view lee on the Solent has to offer.

1  Thank Katyb08