“Wonderful!”
Review of Wisteria House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stubbington
Wisteria House
Ranked #1 of 1 Stubbington B&B and Inns
France
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed here 3 years ago, but remember how lovely it was and feel guilty I haven't recommended them before now! The bedroom was superb, breakfast lovely and very welcoming, friendly owners. Can't be faulted.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank su0

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Aldermaston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights absolutely perfect !!!! Alan & Jan are lovely sweet and so funny. It's just like being at home. The room is fabulous with so many little extras. Extremely clean and furnished with style and finesse. Nothing is too much trouble. Shops/Restaurants are literally 5 mins away. Loads to choose from at breakfast. Hoping I get called up that way again because I would love to stay there anytime. Thank you so much for looking after me so well you and the Wisteria are superb

Room Tip: No tips to be added all rooms are amazing
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for 6 nights. Wisteria is definitely a first class B&B. The location is perfect, walking distance (3 min walk) to restaurants and markets. The rooms are so spacious and well decorated. The sheets are snow white and super soft, it makes it so tough to get out of bed. The whole place is so clean and cozy you really feel home. Aside from all these great things, Jan and Allan, the owners, make you feel so welcomed that you might get a little too comfortable. They are such a lovely couple and Alan has a good sense of humor. Thanks so much for everything guys and you know we will be staying there anytime we are anywhere close to Fareham.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Sara K
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here for one night at the weekend while we were visiting my boyfriend's family. Jan and Alan are the sweetest, friendliest (and funniest!) hosts you could wish for! The room was gorgeous and completely spotless with a lovely big bathroom, breakfast was delicious, and we were made to feel incredibly well looked after. A big thank you to the owners; we are already looking forward to our next stay! Nadia & Paul x

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nadia M
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed here whilst visiting my husbands brother and wife for a 2 night stay. The Wisteria is 100% spotlessly clean. We stayed in the Ebony suite which is superb, massive and tastefully decorated. The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was an epicureans delight. The hosts made us feel very welcome and at home - nothing was too much trouble.
We would recommend this guest house highly and when we do a return visit we will be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank patrick f
Rogiet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have never written a review on any accommodation I have stayed in before, but I felt compelled to write a review about Wisteria House.
I stayed here overnight as I was attending an interview in the area. After a horrible rush hour drive it was lovely to have such a friendly welcome and shown to such a lovely, clean room and the offer of a cup of tea.
If the bed was big the bathroom was HUGE! A really comfortable room to stay in.
Both hosts were great and did their very best to keep my nerves at bay the next morning, offering an early breakfast if needed and calming words. The breakfast itself was lovely, well cooked and great "runny" poached eggs.
Thank you both for a lovely stay - if we have too many visitors when we move down we will definitely recommend you to friends or family.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Lucy F
Scot in Berkshire
Reviewed 25 February 2014

What a lovely place and a great find. Wonderful hosts, friendly but professional. The house has a lovely calm feel and the room (Ebony) did not disappoint. Very comfortable, everything had been thought about, even a non slip mat for the bath.......hurrah. I usually have to ask if there is one, especially if I'm travelling with my 80 year old mother, and more often than not there isn't, so well done Jan and Alan. Lovely little breakfast room, with pretty crockery and the tasty cooked breakfast was served on hot plates.....another hurrah (sorry one of my pet hates, hot food on cold plates). The selection of home made preserves was good and tasted great. If we're back in Stubbington we know where we'lll be staying. Thank you both.

Room Tip: We had the Ebony room which is at the front of the property facing on to the road.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Plotta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stubbington
Red Lion Hotel
Best Western Royal Beach Hotel
New Place Hotel
New Place Hotel
#1 of 1 in Shirrell Heath

Been to Wisteria House? Share your experiences!