“Casual Elegance”

Solbar - Solage Calistoga
Reserve with OpenTable
Solbar - Solage Calistoga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Price range: US$35 - US$45
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brannan Street
Description: Relax, unwind and enjoy as we surprise your palate and feed your senses with dishes as artfully constructed as they are delectable. Whether you choose our Michelin-starred Solbar – a Napa Dining favorite – or prefer the refuge of your private studio, dining here is always a singularly rewarding experience.
Central Jersey
“Casual Elegance”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food was outstanding from beginning to finish. Every dish had the perfect balance of innovation without being crazy. The wait person had excellent suggestions, was highly attentive when needed, but melted in the background. It was hard to choose from the varied menu. I settled on the lamb confit, and it was stupendous. I wish there had been time to eat there again. My advice is- don't miss it!

• Visited May 2014

Danville, California
“REE-DICULOUS!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Solbar is about as good as it gets. The cuisine is of fine dining caliber while the dining room remains warm and fairly casual. There is a great lounge with outdoor seating, if preferred. I cannot say enough good things about this must-visit dining destination.

I would stay at Solage just to dine at Solbar.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank David G
Birmingham, Alabama
“Wonderful and so fresh!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We visited Solbar as we were enjoying our trip to the wine country. It was amazing. We sat outside on the patio. Wonderful view and setting! I had the Chicken Paillard and my husband had the double cheeseburger. The food was so fresh and delicious. The napa cabbage and pickled vegetables gave the dish such a nice crunch and the oranges finished it off perfectly with the right about of zip. My husband also thoroughly enjoyed his cheeseburger. It gave us the right amount of much-needed energy to enjoy the rest of our day touring wineries. I would highly recommend Solbar and think that we might look into staying at this resort in the future. Well Done!!

• Visited April 2014
Mississauga
“Delightful!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had lunch on the patio at Solbar. Everything was wonderful. The menu items were varied and interesting, and our choices were delicious. The service was first-rate and the setting was beautiful. We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CRSJAS
Seattle at heart
“Tasty fresh cuisine”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had a beautiful day and were seated outside. It appears they have a different menu every day and prepare the meals based on what's fresh locally. Although the menu was small, there was an excellent variety to select from. I had fish tacos which were about the best I have ever had. My boyfriend ordered something he thought was gluten-free but when it arrived at the table, it clearly wasn't. He hadn't told them he had a gluten allergy, but had simply ordered based on the description of the meal. Happily, they let him order something else and did not charge us anything extra. This meal was included as part of our spa package.

Visited April 2014