Although it is a quaint little resort, the customer service was not what you'd expect. Upon check in, no direction was given as far as what the resort had to offer. We weren't told or given the free transportation passes or even that we had two complimentary mud baths. We weren't sure if the items in mini fridge were complimentary or not. Also the fridge had half consumed beverages in it.
The rooms were cute but walls very thin and could hear the neighbors conversations. The rooms were very comfortable and clean.
Spa treatments were okay. The set-up was not very intimate but the girls in the spa were friendly and courteous.
Overall, the resort was okay. It wasn't a terrible experience but if the staff were a bit more welcoming and more attention to detail were made, this review could have easily been "excellent."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga