I have gone to Indian Springs many times both as a spa guest and a guest at the Hill House. I love this spa and the services they provide. It is so well cared for and the Buddha Garden is a delight. However, last week I brought my visiting family there and there was large machinery construction happening right by the pools. We could not be at the Adult Pool which is my favorite place because of the dust and very invasive noise. Even at the big pool you could here the machinery quite loudly. Also, when I went out to my car it was covered in silty mud as they were using a water truck to spray down the road and my entire car was covered in mud splatters. I spoke to the front desk about both these issues and they listened but did not address either issue. I was planning another overnight trip there with a friend in May so I called and asked about the noise and construction and they said it would be going on until at least the end of July. Be forewarned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga