As with the previous poster we turned up last week for a 2 night stay in one of the cottages. We've been lots before, and brought friends too, stayed in both lodge and cottages, its always been an oasis.
well, nothing on the website, nothing on the booking confirmation to tell us our cottage would be barricaded in by chain link fences, that there was heavy construction all around and that they would start at 7. The reception staff were a bit shruggy about the whole thing, they really didn't care.
We didn't stay. Be warned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga