We have loved this spot since we first visited about 5 years ago. Not pretentious, good customer service and lovely property. The addition of an adult pool is great! You can escape to a totally quiet pool if that's your goal. No cell phones is also a plus!
Loved the message services-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Calistoga sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, bedfinder AG, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Indian Springs Calistoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga