Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa
EuroSpa & Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$215
Solage, an Auberge Resort(Calistoga)
US$576
US$495
Official Website
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$173
AscendHotels
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$204
Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$204
BestWestern.com
Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort(Calistoga)
US$1,257
US$1,000
Official Website
US$216
US$209
Orbitz.com
US$421
Travelocity
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
US$254
Hotwire.com
Priceline
All reviewscouples mud bathblanket wrapmineral watersuperior roomhour massagesulfur smellfull body massagehot springsfun experienceside by sidewrapsquiet roomcouples massageyour partnermassage therapistbocce ballmud treatment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

The swimming pool and jacuzzi's are fantastic. We have met many other happy couples there. The room with a spa is spacious, comfortable, stylish, & clean--with king-size bed, large LCD TV with cable, a desk, table & chairs, fridge, ironing board & iron, coffee-pot & mugs, complimentary candies & spring water, & a huge shower with a firm oxygenated nozzle--& then there is the private spa, right in your room. Fresh-brewed coffee awaits you in front of the office @ 7:30AM. Then there are the famous mud baths, massages, & wraps. But now there is more!
There are additional new features that can't be beat: Like the newly paved & expanded parking lot, the 8 bikes & helmets, the ping pong table, the double hammock, the Bocci Courts, & the clubhouse ( with snacks & drinks, a large dining room & living room with games, & a large LCD TV with cable.)
Everyone here is extremely pleasant & helpful, making you feel like you are part of the family. Every accommodation is made for your enjoyment & convenience, and a lot of thought has gone into meeting your every need.
We enjoyed being here so much, that we are ready to tell everyone we can about it. What is so unique about this place, is that we felt we could be happy staying right here, as there is so much to do.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Obsta
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I were greeted by Shirley who was so kind and helpful. We had signed up for a mud bath and massage. Matea walked us through the mud bath experience which we thoroughly enjoyed. She was very attentive and made sure everything was ok. This was followed by a 1 hour massage. Dala and Shannon were our massage therapists. My husband and I said it was the best massage we ever had. We enjoyed our stay and spa experience at the Golden Haven Resort.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shonda V
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I absolutely loved my experience at golden Haven spa in Calistoga California. I was a little skeptical as this was my first time going to a spa resort, but upon walking through the front door of the office I was greeted by two smiling young ladies who made me feel like it was all about me. from check in to check out I was more than 100 percent pleased with the service that I received while staying overnight at golden haven spa resort . my room was beautiful, the hot tub was amazing, at the spa was phenomenal. (My masseuse Nicole had the hands of an angel!) Great customer service all the way around. I will definitely be back to stay at golden haven SOON!

Room Tip: make sure to bring along some snacks to stock up the fridge in your room as eating can get a little pricey in the area. also be sure to check out the backyard of the resort. I didn't get a chance to see it on my first day but after checking out I decided to take a little walk around in the backyard and it is really cool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Matthew g
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

The spa experience and mudbath was relaxing. Needs to have private shower area for men and women with amenities and places to hang clothes. The property is off the main calistoga area but not hard to find. The outdoor pools were ok but not like a true spa experience

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Our stay was just perfect. They had a new fireplace, remodeled rooms, a bocci ball court, fire-pit and bikes to loan. Loved the short walk to main street. Cannot imagine staying in Calistoga without at least a spa treatment here.

Room Tip: Try cottages 30 or 31 for old time charm. The best room is 5; for the price it has a sauna and a spare bedroom.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple