“YES, PLEASE!”
Review of Mais Oui Massage & Spa - CLOSED

Mais Oui Massage & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Mais Oui Massage & Spa is located in a spacious location conveniently close to Cottage Grove Inn, Brannan Cottage Inn, Sunburst Hotel, Indian Springs, Stevenson Manor - Best Western and the Comfort Inn . Mais Oui Massage & Spa Calistoga represents the next step in the evolution of Mais Oui. It was originally founded in early 2009 in Napa to bring the high quality massages and spa treatments that the Napa Valley is known for without the associated high prices. We provide "A World Class Experience At A Down To Earth Price". Our services include Massages, Herbal Facials, Body Scrubs and Body Wraps, all designed to make your experience one to remember. Mais Oui is a boutique spa that is almost exclusively by appointment. You will experience a private and intimate setting for yourself, with a partner or a group of friends. We strive to make you feel like it is your own personal spa. Mais Oui is the perfect alternative to overcrowded spas. The Mais Oui Massage & Spa - Calistoga offers four different rooms. Large parties can have their treatments done at the same time.
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Spas are overrated. Mais Oui is located in a quaint train car, which holds a mystical and historical ambiance that is PRICELESS. I called at 8pm and left a message on their recorder and received a response back from the owner to make appointment arrangements. Ophelia and Katherine are the best...please ask for them! If you want a quality massage that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (no pun intended) go here! I highly recommend this place, you will not be disappointed. I love this place and will be coming back!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

A blustery, cold and rainy Tuesday warmed by a lovely massage at Mais Oui. Decent prices, lovely masseuse, nice surroundings. Recommended. Ask for Sarah, she's a sweetie, knows her stuff and is so kind.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

My husband surprised me with a visit to Mais Oui for my mom and I. It's in a great & unique location (train car). We were early, so we walked the downtown area. When we returned, even though another guest was waiting, they advised that we were there first and took us to our room. I really appreciated that.

We were serviced by Julie and Othelia. Based on the reviews, I first asked about the facials. She advised they are facial "massages", not provided by an esthetician. With that, I really enjoyed the body massage mixed with scrub, and a facial & peppermint scalp massage. The pricing is amazing...100 minutes for $100 is unheard of in a salon setting. With that pricing, I'm ok that they don't have showers...which creates additional overhead cost for them and eventually the customer.

I would return over and over. My mom loved it. They offer a fabulous product, in a beautiful setting for a great price. Tips: I live 2hr drive away. I wish my appt were earlier in the day, to avoid the heavy traffic through napa. Or, next time, we'll spend the night. Since there's no shower, have something to prep your hair if you get the scalp massage.

1  Thank LottieMF
Reviewed 22 October 2011

My 87 year Mother and I booked the Southern Pacific Hand and Foot Massage and Herbal Facial with scalp Massage at 6pm on a Thursday Night after a long day of geysers and Sight seeing.
I'm sorry I don't remember the two girls names that gave us the treatments but they were super !!
We were greeted by two friendly faces as we entered the rail car at the end of Lincoln Street diagonally from Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs. We were led into one of the rooms of the rail car -- it was dimly lit with soft music playing, a water fountain splashing and the smell of lavender in the air. We were left to undress and get comfortable in our individual twin massage beds side by side. The girls entered and started to work their "Magic". She started with my left foot and massaged every inch and tendon also my calf area. Then she wrapped my foot in a warm moist towel. The same was done to the other foot and both hands. The feeling was exquisite & luxurious !! She then started the facial. The massage was firm but gentle in swirls all over my face. Then she place a warm moist towel over my face and gently pressed the warmth in. This was done over many times with different lotions and ended with a clay mask. We could relax for about ten minutes while it dried to dose off. It was gently cleaned off my face and then she gave me a scalp, neck and shoulder massage. I wish this could have been longer !! My Mother and I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated that we barely made it across the street to our Motel.

1  Thank TomV
Reviewed 19 August 2010

This day spa represents the best "value" for massage in the valley. If opting for the 100 minutes for $100 package, I would focus the time with the massage and less for the facial. The "Facial" is not your typcial full facial but instead an abbreviated cleanse, mask, and moisturize which took maybe 15 minutes. The staff is friendly enough!

1  Thank hulagirl1234