“Very fine dinner”
Review of Calistoga Inn

Calistoga Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Calistoga Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Brew Pub
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cedar St.
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Enjoyed a very we'll prepared meal...lamb shank for my husband and halibut for me. Both preparations creative and tasty. Lemon pie absolutely fabulous. We tried the house beers... Ok but not memorable. Limited but good wine list. Ambiance pleasant. Service ok. Price reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Calistoga Inn

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We liked the creek side setting for lunch. We had a Caesar Salad and split a Funghi pizza.
Like I said above it was OK -they said it was a mix of wild mushrooms on the pizza - I was not sure how true that was as they looked like regular old crimini to me. My husband had the Purple Haze (blackberry beer) and a Pilsner type beer that they brewed - he said they were fair. Service was ok but then there were very few folks in the restaurant when we were there.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The setting, the service and the atmosphere was perfect. We had lunch at The Calistoga Inn Restaurant on the patio along the Napa River. What a beautiful scene. The best Bloody Mary I ever had and a perfect Margarita for my husband. The food was superb and the wait staff was delightful. If you're lucky you might see Coach Dick Vermeil - a Calistoga native - with an excellent wine shop across the street. Don't miss this stop for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

30 min to get a drink order. 45 min to get a food order. Staff and management extremely rude. Hostess berated us to other customers. Food came out at different times. One person in our group got good poisoning. None of the management or staff gave an apology or any sign of caring at all. This beautiful venue is only beautiful, the service and staff are horrible. Totally ruined our evening. This place is way to expensive to not receive good service.

1  Thank Kristataylor40
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I've eaten lunch here numerous times, but this was my first dinner outing...On the patio strewn with lovely lights with GREAT entertainment (guitar player) So for the setting? DOESN'T get any better than that...This place has the MOST ambience in all of Calistoga to dine in my opinion. And though the service is somewhat slow? Being out under the stars with the music and a glass of wine made it all palatable!!! The halibut I had was OUTSTANDING. The service was good when it came in regard to courteous, friendliness and knowledgeable. I go back again and again and need to go back MORE for dinner...VERY lovely, pleasant and most romantic for those with a "date" !!!