“This is a must if you are local or on holiday!”
Review of Brannan's Grill

Brannan's Grill
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington
Transit: The Vine, # 10 bus stops a half block away and offers service from San Francisco via BayLink Ferry to Vallejo, Napa, Yountville and St Helena .
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were greeted by a friendly staff and the owner came out and introduced himself. The food is amazing and in my opinion, they have the best Big Buddha chicken wings, savory tuna poke is avocado, crispy rice “tots”, sesame malt, chive blossoms. and the Heirloom Tomatoes. Not to mention the wonderful dinner menu. A delightful experience in the heart of downtown.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant with a nice bar. We sat at the bar while we waited for our table and the bartender was very attentive. Once to our table the service was pretty good; slight language barrier with our waiter but everything else was good. Food was very tasty! Love the interior of the restaurant especially the open air concept. I would go back.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The food is excellent, very friendly staff. Great bar. I had the steak and it was perfect. Close to the Roman Spa, easy walking distance.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is my favorite place to eat when visiting wine country. The food is great and worth the price you pay for it.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My wife asked for no bleu cheese and it came with bleu cheese. I would think a good waiter would check an order before putting the food on the table. They did make it right..but still. I asked for their cheeseburger medium well and it was undercooked. But it was still tasty. Ambience was good. Been there done that I suppose.