“Late lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I had the grilled artichoke with the lemon dip and a Thai mojito. I was very happy, so much flavor. Our service was fast, and nice. This place was half full and decor is fun. Prices are midrange. Good food.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

At here on Saturday, June 14. Ordered a medium rare hamburger which was a big mistake. I am still sick as a dog, with viscillating cold and hot flashed, severe shaking, quesy stomach, feel like vomiting but can't do it. I ate nothing before or since, hence I feel pretty comfortable identifying this as the source. Maybe this was a one off event. All it know is that is has kicked my butt. I would not recommend. And, service was relatively poor.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stopped in for lunch, a good burger and a good beer. We were not disappointed! The food was good, the service was good, and the selection of beer was terrific. A fun place to go!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We began our night out in Calistoga here. We decided to order Happy Hour appetizers that consisted of olives, garlic fries, mixed nuts, and onion rings. All mediocre. The service was just ok, and the ambiance was good. I would not recommend it for a good spot for Happy Hour!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Fun Place with great food and an Awesome selection of local beers, wines and they make great cocktails! Really fun place to go!