“Good Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Excellent guacamole! Food very good but service a little slow. Nice size menu and good atmosphere. A definite stop if you have the chance.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in my area and I often stop by to get takeout....great happy hour prices.....inside/outside dining with friendly wait staff, although table service is sometimes slow, take out is ready very quickly and my Chicken Burrito Supremo is huge! My one wish is they would hire someone who can make a GOOD Margarita - putting a decent amount of tequila in them would help!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

LIiited kids menu, but otherwise good food. Margaritas were okay. It wasn't very busy at lunch time.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Pacifico has a nice relaxing ambiance for both families and honeymooners. We came in early in the evening and had no problems getting seated. Staff were friendly and helpful in suggesting food entrees. We had typical tex mex food, tacos, rellenos, tamales, and enchiladas. All good but a little lukewarm except for the tacos. We would come back because food, service, and prices were all very decent.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Ate at Pacifico our first night in Calistoga. Loved it. The restaurant is comfortable and decorated nicely. I had a three tostado dish, with a guacamole tostado, a carnitas tostado and a chicken tostado, all very yummy. My husband loved his food as well. Also great chips and salsa and margaritas.We eat a lot of Mexican food and there is a lot of very good Mexican food where we live and I found Pacifico to be great. I felt the food was very reasonably priced and wish I could eat there more often.