“Really Enjoyed This Place”
Review of EuroSpa & Inn

EuroSpa & Inn
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Calistoga
Minneapolis, MN
“Really Enjoyed This Place”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I thought this was a great base for our trip to wine country, and I really enjoyed the town of Calistoga in general. We splurged and got a 2 bedroom suite, and I thought it was actually priced very reasonably compared to accomodations in other parts of Napa Valley. Great spa tub that was very clean with an overall huge bathroom, and separate shower. Rooms came with robes and a nice little porch that we could sit on after a long day of drinking wine. We got massages, and they were a serious highlight. The spa was literally right next door to our room.

Also thought the pool and hottub were very nice, with a really pretty view. In general, this place is extremely charming. And the continental breakfast was very good too and had everything I needed. It's also very easy to walk to restaurants in Calistoga from the hotel.

I think the only hickup we had was the key card inactivated twice during our stay and we got briefly locked out, but the main office was right there so we only lost a couple of minutes walking over there and having them fix it. Only a very minor annoyance luckily. I'd still give this place top marks.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank CeeCee29

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 20 February 2012

From the moment we arrived, we felt at home. The place is comfortable and relaxed. Very clean, wonderful bedding!
This was beyond our expectations! friendly and great without a high price! The breakfast and snacks are outstanding! Poached eggs in a nest with mushroom garnish, what can I say after eating 3 of them, delicious!!! The cookies in the afternoon are a treat! These people are top hosts in my book, friendly and generous! Made my son's wedding special! We will be back! Thank you!

Room Tip: I don 't think there are bad rooms, we had 6 rooms for my son's wedding, they all were very...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Pleasant Hill, California
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We love EuroSpa and Inn in Calistoga! It's a charming place, very comfortable with a big jetted tub in the bathroom, a cute little "stove" for heat in the bedroom, and a great "hot tub" and pool out back. It is also just a few short blocks to the center of town. The beds are king size and super comfy and all around, it is a quiet and relaxing place to stay. We haven't taken advantage of the spa yet as we're always so relaxed from just being there. They have marvelous weekday specials too - a great value. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I have stayed at the EuroSpa and Inn a few times over the last few years and I am a big fan. Over the holidays a few family members and I booked rooms here for a mini-getaway and it was just as great as I remember it from a few years ago.

First of all, I grew up in the Napa Valley so I know Calistoga pretty well. I also know how expensive hotels can be (all over the valley, not just Calistoga!). I feel like you can't really beat the EuroSpa and Inn price-wise, especially for what you get.

The location: fantastic, just a block or so off the main drag. It's quiet and feels remote, although you are a quick walk away from restaurants and spas.

Ambiance: EuroSpa feels kind of like a retro motor-lodge to me...small, you can park right up by your room, but it's very cute and quaint. The rooms are cozy...HUGE WHIRLPOOL TUBS are seriously amazing, and you get a fireplace in your room! If you are expecting fancy or super modern, this is not it. If you like cozy and little rustic, you've come to the right place!

Service: the people who work here are really friendly and nice. The included morning breakfast is fantastic; you MUST try the house-made granola! Coffee, fruit, bagels, hard boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, etc. etc. all provided as well. In the afternoons they have little nibbles like cookies along with apple cider...very cute! The "breakfast" area is a cute outdoor patio with a nice firepit...or, if you are antisocial you can take a tray back to your room!

Things I Can't Personally Vouch For: spa and pool. I've always come for quick winter trips so I haven't had a chance to try out their pool or indulge at their spa, but they both look good to me.

Why I Gave them 4 Stars and not 5: no mineral pools! Lots of other hotels in the area offer mineral pools, but EuroSpa doesn't have one. It's not a huge deal, as you can easily visit neighboring hotels and spas and get a mineral pool daypass, but it would be nice to have one at EuroSpa as well.

I hope to come back to EuroSpa for many years to come! I've already recommended it to many family members and friends (one couple I know came here for their anniversary and loved it!).

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Magnolia83
Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Loved it! I had no high expectations before coming here. Thought it would be like a motel almost. But that was so wrong. We stayed one night in the suite, and it was fabulous. The beds are huge and confortable, it´s clean and cosy. The bathroom is even bigger. The staff is friendly and helpful. It´s only a few minute walk to the main street of Calistoga. I can really recommend this lovely hotel. I wish i could have stayed much longer.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank LisenGBG
IRON RIVER
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Love the comfortable room, the jacuzzi tub was great. Wonderful host and hostess
The breakfast is very good. It is a great location and it is a drive up motel type room, but
with extra amenities. The fireplace stove was cute, comfy chair and coffeepot, frig and
microwave all add up.The spa is right across the parking lot, so you can go in your robe.
An all around great pick!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
chelsjc
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We absolutely loved this place! My best friend and I booked it for a girls spa weekend after having stayed at a number of other places during previous trips here over the years. Have to say we were pleasantly surprised by it.
The room was huge with a spa tub and a shower. It offers continental breakfast and late afternoon snacks on its patio. The owners/managers are more than happy to offer recommendations for meals, shopping and sp services.
Additionally, it has it's own spa services on site. After a less than stellar experience at a well known spa in town ... The spa here was able to provide a good massage and a relaxing environment.
We will so stay here again!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends