“Thank You So Much, Bill and Joanne”
Review of EuroSpa & Inn

EuroSpa & Inn
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Calistoga
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I'm Michiko in Japan.
I really appriciate your kindness and helping. I was able to get the airport shttle bus for San Francisco airport early Sunday morning and back to Japan.
Your Inn was excellent! I was able to relax and enjoy to stay in Calistoga.
Bill and Joanne, also Hannah were very kind to me.
The jagzi bath, mud spa, and facial massage made me relax.
I was pleased with nice breakfast and pool area, having nice view, also.
Free shuttle bus took me to some wineries. I was able to go hiking near hotel.
The microwave and refrigerator in the room were very convenient.
Especcialy, since Joanne took care of me much, I was able to enjoy stay in Calistoga.
Thank you so much.  I recomend everyone visiting Calistoga to stay at Euro Spa & Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Well... we got the room right next to the ice machine and the breakfast area. Oh, great, I thought... we'll be waking at the crack of dawn. It wasn't a good thing... but it wasn't as bad as we feared.

I like what they are trying to do with this place. They have taken basically a motel, with all room windows facing the parking area and a tiny pool, and somehow made it feel like a cute little boutique b&b. Nicely painted inside and out, comfy beds, nice big tub... the pool has a nice big tree that's lovely to sit beneath.

They offer cold filtered water, which we love, as well as a decent cold breakfast (hard boiled the main protein) and warm cookies in the afternoon. Their granola is home made and delicious with lots of nuts.

We didn't experience the owners to be particularly friendly or welcoming... but they certainly do well at making guest feel pampered by maintaining a clean and comfortable inn with lots of little extras. (microwave and fridge in the rooms.... bathrobes... nice soap...) Air conditioning worked very well, too.

I hope to stay here again. The pool is nice, but tiny... but we spend the day at the big pool up the street anyway. (we get a massage and have day use.) I think that the rates here are very fair for an expensive town like Calistoga.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for a weekend away in April & I'm so glad we decided to! Great place, comfortable beds, nice continental breakfast & within walking distance to everything in town. Only, very small complaint, the shutters in our room didn't really block out the light outside the door at night or the sun in the morning very well, but other then that, I wouldn't change a thing. We also did a couples mud wrap at the spa. Great to have a spa right there & the wrap left us nice & relaxed for the rest of our stay. So glad we stayed in Calistoga & here at the Eurospa!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed in room 1 for two nights and found it very cozy. Comfortable bed and the stove was nice for cool evenings. Enjoyed the included breakfast. Loved the granola! Very friendly staff and a short walk to main street. Cost was good also.

Room Tip: We liked Room 1.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ducktrip
Reviewed 26 March 2014

A good hotel hidden away off the main road of Calistoga. Room was of a good size and location was handy for the town.

Only slight complaint was that breakfast was slightly minimal but ok for a small hotel.

Nice pool and hot tub too!

Room Tip: I think Room No 6 was detached but otherwise they would all be ok. The hotel is located in a residen...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here during our first trip to Napa and Sonoma Valley on recommendation of a friend. We were very happy that we took the advice. Being located in Calistoga, you are at the northern end of of Napa Valley. This put everything you will want to see within reasonably close reach while providing a quiet peaceful place to call home. The room, while maybe a little dated, are large, clean, comfortable and quite. The morning breakfast, included with the room, is a great way to ease into the morning. There is also a nice pool / hot tub area. Check in was easy and fast. Everyone we talked with at the front desk was more that willing to help with anything we needed. If you are looking for upscale, posh accommodations; look elsewhere. If you are looking for an affordable and enjoyable place to call home while in Napa Valley; don't hesitate to give Euro Spa a try. We had a very enjoyable and comfortable week. We highly recommend and would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed 8 March 2014

ON March 4, 2014 I had the pleasure of booking a spa and lodging for two wonderful nights. The staff was great, Brittany & Bailey gave my daughter and I the best spa treatment EVER. This was my first time staying at this location and would recommend Euro Spa & Inn to anyone wanting a family type stay. 10 stars and more (smile) The location was close to all the restaurants on the main street. Hydro was a great place to eat and Branin Grill was great for the desert we wanted cream bra lay Janice & daughter Monika

Room Tip: Room next to the office dark. I recommend to rooms next to pool and spa area
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family