EuroSpa & Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Bergson(Calistoga)
View Hotel
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
View Hotel
Solage, an Auberge Resort(Calistoga)
View Hotel
Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa(Calistoga)
View Hotel
All reviewseuro spamud wrapcontinental breakfastafternoon snackhomemade granolapool and hot tubhard boiled eggsnapa valleywine countrythe main streetwine tastingfridge and microwavenice breakfastshort walkquiet neighborhoodspa servicessmall pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2009

We are in budget mode this year, and I booked our stay with trepidation. We would usually stay at a more 'upscale' resort, but the reviews looked good and the price was great, so we took the chance and booked a stay at Eurospa. I cannot begin to express how GREAT this place is. When we pulled in, I was resigned for a mediocre motel. Instead, it is the coolest little place, better than I could have imagined. The rooms are nicely done, the pool area feels as if you are in a private retreat with beautiful vistas and lovely grassy areas. The 'motor-court' aspect has a retro feel, and sitting on your front porch we got to see and chat with people coming and going. The continental breakfast was superb, with fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, toast, etc. Bottom line, this is now the only place we'll stay when we go to Calistoga!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2009

We stayed here for only one night but would have enjoyed staying longer. The location is great! The room was nice with a wet bar, microwave, fridge and small table. Huge, clean bathroom and comfy beds in our two room 'suite'. The pool area was nice, we used the pool and the hot tub. Fresh fruit and cookies were served in the afternoon on the open air patio and we carried it to eat at our table by the pool. Breakfast was also served on the open air patio, very nice touch. The desk clerks were pleasant and helpful. Our stay preceded a fabulous day in Napa Valley which we won't soon forget and lived up to all our expectations!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2009

The rooms are great, a little small but they have kitchenettes which is nice. With them being seperate units it is nice not to hear the usual hotel noises. The pool and hottub area is spacious. They have an outdoor area for breakfast which was peaceful also. I did not use the spa but it looked nice. It is nice that they have afternoon snacks but don't expect much. The staff was very friendly also.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2009

We have been going to the Euro Spa and Inn for about 4 years now, and always have a great time. My girlfriends and I found this hotel, because they have a nice pool, good continental breakfast and it is an excellent location. Close to our spa, and close to downtown. We walk everywhere. Bill and Joanne are very nice and accomodating!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2009

As we drove into the rather diminutive parking lot, I looked at my wife and said "this could be interesting." With two kids under age 5 in the back seat, my initial thought was that our family would offer Eurospa all that it could handle.

We stayed here for a night, because the owner's other property, Stevenson Manor didn't have any vacancy on the Friday of our 3 night stay in Calistoga. All I can say is that this quaint spot more than held its own.

The room while a bit tight, surprisingly accommodated our son's pack-n-play as well as the rollaway bed the staff brought in for our daughter. It was very clean and had some nice additions like a wet bar, small refrigerator, and microwave. One red mark on the room was the towel rack, which fell off when I first reached for a towel. Yet, after a call to the front desk it was fixed within 15 minutes.

The grounds at first glance seem compact, but really were quite comfortable. With a small sitting area on the deck in front of our room, a rose garden with Adirondack chairs to relax, and pool with grassy areas on either side of it the kids were able to move around and keep interested. Not only was it more than enough for my little ones, but also for what I believe were 3 other families with small children there that day.

The covered outdoor eating area for the continental breakfast as well as afternoon snacks was a nice touch and something enjoyed by the whole family.

At a lower price than many places in Calistoga, I think that Eurospa falls into the category of hidden gem. Even its location, a couple blocks off the main drag, only serves to strengthen this description.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family