EuroSpa & Inn
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$179
AscendHotels
US$566
US$495
Official Website
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$221
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$905
Official Website
US$254
US$513
All reviewseuro spamud wrapcontinental breakfastafternoon snackhomemade granolapool and hot tubhard boiled eggsnapa valleywine countrythe main streetwine tastingfridge and microwavenice breakfastshort walkquiet neighborhoodspa servicessmall pool
Reviewed 22 August 2009

The pictures of this place on the internet make it look alot different than it is in person. The area that is located is not a very nice area. The area is not very well kept up and the surrounding area does not seem very safe. I would not walk down the street lets put it that way! The front desk were not extremely friendly and the spa was only ok. And with the prices and the way they advertise it you would think it would be a spa at a resort but I was disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank danyell662
Reviewed 18 August 2009

The EuroSpa & Inn was the perfect place for my mom and me to stay for a long "girls weekend." Very hospitable and welcoming. The room was large and clean and very comfortable. The massages we had at the spa were amazing!! We enjoyed breakfast everyday at the Inn and walking to the town of Calistoga. Great location and experience. I can't recommend it enough if you are looking for a quiet getaway.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 6 August 2009

I was very excited about having a romantic Calistoga get-away, especially since we are first time parents with a 10 month old. My Mother in law gave us a gift certificates to tour nearby Castello di Amorosa. The castle wine tour was amazing and beautiful! I chose Euro Spa & Inn because it was very close (3 miles) to the winery, had a spa in house, pool, and walking distance from down town Calistoga. Their website seemed great. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed considering the room was $181 only because we booked a couples massage. Our room was tiny, but very clean. The pool was descent, but you could tell at one point this place must have been a couple of houses or a refurbished motel. Our bed was extremely uncomfortable. The couple's massage set in a tiny room, was definitely not worth $150 per person we paid. I don't mind paying $200 for a hotel or $150 for a massage...if they are worth it. Unfortunately, the Euro Spa & Inn failed on both counts.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Epiffinie8
Reviewed 3 August 2009

We are in budget mode this year, and I booked our stay with trepidation. We would usually stay at a more 'upscale' resort, but the reviews looked good and the price was great, so we took the chance and booked a stay at Eurospa. I cannot begin to express how GREAT this place is. When we pulled in, I was resigned for a mediocre motel. Instead, it is the coolest little place, better than I could have imagined. The rooms are nicely done, the pool area feels as if you are in a private retreat with beautiful vistas and lovely grassy areas. The 'motor-court' aspect has a retro feel, and sitting on your front porch we got to see and chat with people coming and going. The continental breakfast was superb, with fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, toast, etc. Bottom line, this is now the only place we'll stay when we go to Calistoga!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2009

We stayed here for only one night but would have enjoyed staying longer. The location is great! The room was nice with a wet bar, microwave, fridge and small table. Huge, clean bathroom and comfy beds in our two room 'suite'. The pool area was nice, we used the pool and the hot tub. Fresh fruit and cookies were served in the afternoon on the open air patio and we carried it to eat at our table by the pool. Breakfast was also served on the open air patio, very nice touch. The desk clerks were pleasant and helpful. Our stay preceded a fabulous day in Napa Valley which we won't soon forget and lived up to all our expectations!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family