“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Went in somewhat hungry and ended up having every course! The artichoke app was the best preparation i've had and i'll b craving it and comparing it to others for a long time. Lovely professional staff. Great overall experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I went for dinner. I had pasta shells with spinach and tomato and he had a chicken sandwich. Both were very tasty

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Very good and welcoming menu after a day of wine tasting. The buratta was fabulous. Love also the pasta dishes.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The food and service here was great...delicious fresh pasta, amazing flavors and reasonably priced. I had the Basilicata and my boyfriend had the Silvana and we shared a small order of the Garlic Foccacia bread (which is addictive). We left full, happy, and wishing we had a great restaurant like this at home. Attentive servers added to a great overall experience.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We were greeted promptly upon arriving and seated quickly on a Tuesday night. The menu was ample and offered a nice number of choices. The food was good (all pasta dishes) and the Sophia's Rigatoni did not disappoint my enjoyment of garlic.