I work retail, so the Holiday season is very busy with little time to think. Ron & I have for the previous 5 years made this Inn our Christmas Sanctuary. We drive up,a very lovely scenic route, check in & Ahhhhhhhhh. Relax Relax Relax ! Sean, the concierge, has always been very friendly & most helpful. He even gave me a diamond this last visit. The amenities are wonderful- mineral spa,steam room, sauna then into the cool refreshing pool. The Fireplace room is our favorite. The Comfy bed w/ fluffy pillows is the best! It's a very short walk into "town" where there is no shortage or choices of dining & window shopping. The morning breakfast is delicious & plentiful. We, esp' me, can't wait for our next Christmas Sanctuary trip. Of course Sean says "come back between X'mas's" Why not?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga