We were visiting the area for a quasi family reunion and Comfort provided us all with a good base so we could go off an explore the area. First, the various people at the front desk were abundantly helpful in pointing us in the right direction for cellars, restaurants, and running trails. There is a great outdoor jacuzzi tub along with a small pool. Breakfast was pretty standard 3 star hotel type breakfast, but it did get a bit crowded in the lobby as there is not a separated sitting area. The building and rooms were a little tired, but they were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga