Where do I start! Was sent to beautiful Calistoga for a weekend seminar. The organization putting on the workshop got a block of rooms at this dump. Apparently, the person in charge didn't ask if major renovations were taking place, or if the fitness room was open. Or even if the " mineral springs hot tub" was full of baby puke green water! Cause that's exactly what I checked myself into! For $239.00 a night!!! They say let the buyer beware, but when you have no control over your accommodations, this is the hell you end up with! But, in my defense, when I called to book my room, the hard to understand Chica that helped me didn't tell me that major renovations were being done, or that the fitness center was not in usable condition. Or that the jacuzzi was baby puke green! Stay somewhere else and spend an extra $50. It'll be worth your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga