We were in Calistoga for 1 night, most hotels require a 2 night minimum. Comfort Inn was just fine. It was within walking distance to the town which was nice. We had a room with a small kitchen and fireplace that was nice, but with taxes seemed a bit expensive for a Comfort Inn. The funny part about the room was that even though there was a kitchen and in the wine country, there were no dishes, or wine glasses or even a bottle opener. The room was comfortable and quiet, we didn't stay for breakfast but it seemed a lot of other people did. What more can I say, it met our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga