I enjoyed the room and the inn, having a small breakfast and coffee in the morning was great. My only negative comment would be the exteriors of the rooms ie: balcony, front porch, stairs, needed more cleaning and upkeep. the sliding door to the balcony did not work, the balcony was dirty and needed sweeping, the stairs up the 2nd floor looked horrible with dribbled paint from the rails. The interiors were good, but bathroom could have been a bit shinier.. overall, good price, comfortable and a lot less expensive than the other "Inns".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga