Recently stayed here when 3 of my friends and I went to Calistoga for a quick weekend trip. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel also had free ride passes for the local shuttle so we were able to visit the wineries without worry of driving. Hotel was a short walk from downtown, maybe a 1/2 mile walk. My only complaint was that the ac wasn't very poweful. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga