Do not stay at this hotel. They present it as a lovely spa hotel but it's a glorified roadside motel. Spend a little more and get a lot more elsewhere. We arrived late and walked into a room that was over 90 degrees. I called the front desk to see if there was something wrong with the AC unit but was informed the AC is an energy efficient unit and only works if someone is in the room. But basically they have the cleaning service turn it off. I asked to speak with the manager who at first refused to speak to me. He then called and argued with me. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. He eventually gave me a whopping 15% off of a $259 room. Needless to say, we were up with the AC wall unit on all night. Wide awake at 5 a.m. we got up and left for home. It's not a great place to stay. It is very clean but VERY dated. Next time I'll pay more and stay at Solage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga