We've been coming to Dr. Wilkinson's once or twice a year now for 4 or 5 years. Clean, uncluttered rooms, helpful housekeeping and front desk staff, wonderful pools & spa, a short walk to decent restaurants in a small town still isn't tarnished by too many "tourist" items. A must stop for meat eaters is Buster's BBQ. Nothing syrupy or pretentious here; it's the real thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel