We went to Dr. Wilkinson's 25 years ago for our wedding anniversary. We enjoyed it so much, we now go 3 times a year.
They give us such a warm and friendly welcome. Everyone that works there is so pleasant and helpful. They have an indoor hot tub, 2 outdoor pools and a lovely patio. The location is convenient to all the restaurants in town.
We start our weekend on Friday relaxing in our room and in the hot tub. The next morning we have their stress reducing "Works". A mud bath, mineral bath, steam room, blanket wrap and massage.
Sunday we leave Calistoga rested and looking forward to our next trip to Dr. Wilkinson's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel