the massage was excellent, the best i've ever had! the mineral bath was disappointing in that the tubs weren't filled high enough, and the water was not hot enough. it might have been that the bath attendants weren't paying attention. the next time, i'd skip the mineral bath and get a longer massage. there are mineral pools, indoor & outdoor to use instead of the mediocre mineral bath. however, overall, the staff were were helpful and professional. the rooms were clean and much larger than i had expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel