“Absolutely Wonderful!”

Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Calistoga
Concord, CA
Reviewed 12 March 2006

The experience at Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort was absolutely Wonderful! The staff was friendly and accomodating. This was my first experience in a mud bath and I will absolutely do it again. I had "The Works" treatment and it was worth every penny. I as so relaxed when I was done. I stayed overnight and the rooms were very nicely decorated. It was quiet and relaxing. I will definitely return.

Stayed: March 2006
There are newer reviews for Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort

Reviewed 8 March 2006

My mother took me to Dr. Wilkenson's for my birthday. I had never been to a spa and wasn't quite sure what to expect. We had a great time! The hotel was emaculate. The staff was wonderful. Calistoga is a great, little town with some wonderful restaraunts. I highly recommend Dr. Wilkenson's and plan on returning with my husband.

2  Thank StephLP
Oakland, CA
Reviewed 7 March 2006

Great location. Large, beautiful rooms. Wonderful service at a great price. We'll be back very soon!!

Oroville, California
Reviewed 13 February 2006

What a lovely setting for a relaxing get-away. Four ladies occupied one double room very comfortably, with quick access to the spa and pools. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Spa treatments very professional and worth a little drive to Calistoga.

Reviewed 10 February 2006

For the 3rd year I and three friends spent my birthday relaxing in Calistoga. We were greated at the front desk and as we waiting for out room (we were early) the young man at the desk, Jose, talked about working at Dr. Wilkinson's and about the Hideaway Cottages and answered all our questions as we are interested in bringing a larger group in the following year. We had signed up for our spa packages when we registered but when one friend became ill we needed to cancell her package, so early the next morning we were back and Jose again handled everything very professionally including personally getting us towels so the maid would not have to enter our room and disturb our friend as she tried to sleep.
The remaining three had wonderful spa appointments with fantastic staff who treat each person like they are the only ones they are seeing for the day!
All the front staff are helpful and friendly. The spa staff are fantastic and all support staff are friendly and helpful.
Come and be treated like royalty.

1  Thank ageofaquariuschico
Palo Alto, CA
Reviewed 5 February 2006

We have been staying at Dr. Wilkenson's each year for the past 20 years. The staff is reliable, friendly, and they make our stay in Calistoga pleasant and hassle free. The spa treatments there are consistently excellent. Location is great for shopping and restaurants in easy walking distance. That's why we keep coming back year after year.

• Stayed: January 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Rosa, ca
Reviewed 27 January 2006

I have had the pleasure to stay at the hotel and get "The works" four times now. The experience just gets better. Everytime was a perfect pleasure, But now that I know the routine and town better I can truly maximize my enjoyment!!The staff is super professional, yet really friendly and the services are top notch. The focus seems to be on the services and less so on the room you stay in, which totally makes sense to me! I hope to spend a minimum of time in the room anyway-so It is perfectly comfortable, but not overdone. A+++++++ experience, cannot wait to go again soon!

• Stayed: September 2005