“Loved the mud bath!”

Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Calistoga
California
Reviewed 4 April 2006

I just returned from a wonderful weekend at Dr. Wilkinson's. What a wonderful weekend. I have visited many spas in the area, and I must say I think this is my favorite. Get "the works"! It's truly a wonderful, relaxing afternoon. I highly recommed this spa.

• Stayed: April 2006

San Francisco bay area
Reviewed 3 April 2006

I live in the San Francisco bay area and have been going to Dr. Wilkinson's regularly since I moved here eight years ago. I have had consistently wonderful experiences. You can't beat the prices here... I highly recommend the "stress buster package" available during the off-season. It's the best deal for a spa treatment and an overnight in the napa valley. Dr. Wilkinson's is very conveniently located right in downtown Calistoga with lots of great shops and places to eat within walking distance. The staff at Dr. Wilkinson's are always attentive and helpful and the spa services are excellent. I consistently have excellent massages and always get "the works" treatment with the mud bath. (I recommend paying a little extra and getting an hour massage, if you get a spa package--it's so worth it. I always feel like a new person afterwards!) The rooms are cozy, beds are very comfortable and everything is very clean. There is lots of room to soak and lounge at their indoor hot mineral pool and the two outdoor mineral pools. I recommend Dr. Wilkinson's as the best deal in Calistoga (which is the best town for a getaway in the napa valley!). You can't beat the price! this is a great place to go with a friend or your sweetie... the rooms, service and spa treatments are consistently wonderful...

• Stayed: April 2006
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2006

For years I have been going to Doc's with my girlfriends but had never spent a weekend there with my husband. Now I must tell you that it is a perfect retreat for couples too. We had a cute bungalow with a complete kitchen - clean, comfy, cozy, romantic. He also highly praised the men's spa treatments and enjoyed the three mineral pools. Great location for wine tasting and walking around the town.

• Stayed: September 2005
3  Thank swinsv1
Reviewed 22 March 2006

This was my second trip and I plan to make it an annual event! I thought I knew what "relaxed" meant until I experienced THE WORKS...now I know!! Quiet, delightful services, helpful staff. Other guests were also nice and quiet.

3  Thank flowertripper
Concord, CA
Reviewed 12 March 2006

The experience at Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort was absolutely Wonderful! The staff was friendly and accomodating. This was my first experience in a mud bath and I will absolutely do it again. I had "The Works" treatment and it was worth every penny. I as so relaxed when I was done. I stayed overnight and the rooms were very nicely decorated. It was quiet and relaxing. I will definitely return.

Stayed: March 2006
Reviewed 8 March 2006

My mother took me to Dr. Wilkenson's for my birthday. I had never been to a spa and wasn't quite sure what to expect. We had a great time! The hotel was emaculate. The staff was wonderful. Calistoga is a great, little town with some wonderful restaraunts. I highly recommend Dr. Wilkenson's and plan on returning with my husband.

2  Thank StephLP
Oakland, CA
Reviewed 7 March 2006

Great location. Large, beautiful rooms. Wonderful service at a great price. We'll be back very soon!!