Just returned from three night stay. This is generally a very basic 2 or 3 star hotel. It is 52 years old and has been maintained well. The rooms are clean but are old and due for updating in some areas. We had a king patio room which was roomy. The bathroom has only a shower that is very small and leaves you no room to get out of the stream of water when it instantly goes from hot to ice cold, then back to scalding again. They obviously have some plumbing issues. If you can bring your own pillow, I would. The rooms are a little quirky but the grounds are pleasant, the pools wonderful and the location perfect. The mud bath is a fun and unique experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel