Had a great experience at "Doc's". Great room, wonderful pools, and a really nice staff. My brother and I enjoyed the mud baths and I really relaxed and appreciated the massage, which was a first for me. I left feeeling really mellow and relaxed! Tim, my massage therapist was great and gave me some tips for relaxation. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. The front desk recommended a small winery (Tudal) and they gave a great tour! In all, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel