This being my second trip to Doc's, I was dearly looking forward to another warm, soothing feeling while lying in a mud bath - it did not disappoint. It's delightful wiggling one's toes, fingers, the cooling sensation of cucumber slices on the eyelids and in general, ideal contentment. Next was a whirlpool bath followed by relaxing, while lying prone, snuggled in a thick, terry robe. A steam bath was next, followed by a deep-tissue massage, (one can choose the type of massage). The kindliness extended by the staff is exceptional.
Having friends in the area, I did not stay at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel