The hotel is basic, refurbished motel.
The location is really great just steps from a wonderful supermarket with lots of organic offerings.
It was difficult to sleep at night because of the light in the hallway.
Rooms with 2 queens are cramped.
I had breakfast at Sarfornia it was decent. We had BBQ at the BBQ place on the junction it was good but too much sugar in the coleslaw and the sauces.
Next time I am trying Jole, Solage and Calistoga Inn .
Make sure to stop at Bouchon Bakery in Yountville for fabulous pastries.
I love the Model Bakery on Main St. in St. Helena for lunch, great salads, seasonal pizza, sandwiches and pastries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel