“Average eats...”

Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
California
“Average eats...”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

While I don't really have anything negative to say about our experience here... I don't have anything great to say either. Maybe I shouldn't even be writing a review?!?! LOL! Everything tasted "ok"... just average. My husband ordered ravioli and I had the fire cracker shrimp. Now, I'm not sure where the "fire cracker" kicks in (I was assuming it'd be a little spicy)... but there was no kick to it at all... just sweet.

Our service was good... everyone was very friendly and accommodating :). Our dinner came to about $38... VERY reasonable... but it would have been hard for them to justify charging more. We probably won't be back...

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
San Francisco, California, United States
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We had a vegetarian pizza to go. It's good pizza, thin crust. It was ready when they said it would be. Average pizza. If your in the mood for a pie.... And you need it.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Nice place for a family meal”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We all ate well here. I loved the roasted garlic starter and the artichoke dip was very popular too. Mains were good with special mention for the lamb shank. Beers could have been more interesting.

Visited May 2014
Elko, Nevada
“Good Food Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our group enjoyed a nice dinner here after a long day visiting wineries. The service was very good and the atmosphere was OK. Most of the food was average to above average quality. The pizza was amazing. I had the New York Strip special. Very good potatoes and perfectly grilled asparagus. The steak was about 3/4" thick and tasted like it was cooked on the griddle. I was disappointed with the meat but enjoyed everything else.

• Visited May 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“One of the best meals of my life”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I just got back to the hotel; had dinner at Checkers half an hour ago. Just happened to be walking by, and tried it on a whim. Lucky whim! The white bean soup was excellent. So was the Napa salad. But when I took the first bite of the butternut squash ravioli, with smoked chicken and candied walnuts, I almost fainted. Oh my god. What a masterpiece. What a combination of flavors. Wow.

• Visited May 2014