We found this place looking through Living Social sales. I phoned them about checking in earlier then the coupon allowed and they immediately honored my request and the price the coupon offered. When we arrived our room was not ready but they gave us a discount for that night and within 30 mins the room was ready. This place is a gem. It was clean and the beds very comfortable. There is a small fridge in the room and you can use the microwave and toaster in the office for your own food to save on restaurant bills. They had a very nice selection of food for breakfast as well which is included in the stay. The staff is friendly and the pools were wonderful. It is a great place, great location to have a wonderful time in the Napa/Sonoma Winery area without the high prices of Napa hotels. We stayed from Dec. 29th to January 3rd. We had planned on staying until Jan 1st but had such a great time we stayed longer. The rooms are decorated simply with very comfortable beds and hide-a-bed in the two room accommodations. The bath room is huge with a wonderful shower area. Furniture is simple but very useful. I told the manager I hated to give him a great review as they may have too many people staying there for us to be able to use it again! We will be back thanks for a great time bringing in the New Year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa is an epic ode to the Great American Road Trip of the 50's, 60's, and 70's, and the spirit of exploration it evokes. Whether it's backroad wine country or a relaxing mineral bath, our backyard can be your backyard, and it's anything but ordinary. Framed by vineyards and bike trails, our stylish Mid-Century Modern digs are the perfect foundation for those looking to find their next great adventure from the perfect home base. Perfectly placed at the head of the Silverado Trail, in the heart of Californias scenic wine region, the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa features 50 rooms and suites, two Mineral Water Pools and a Mineral Water Hot Tub, and a Full Service Spa. We at the Calistoga Motor Lodge believe that a hotel is more than a bed and that life is best lived in this order: play, soak, eat, drink, spa, explore, sleep, repeat. And with this in mind, we set-out to create something that Wine Country has never seen. Welcome to our little, laid-back home, we we embrace color in spades and you can be you. After a leisurely bike ride to one of the dozens of nearby vineyards, soak up the sun and relax in our three on-site hot spring mineral water pools, perhaps with a glass of wine from one of the bottles you purchased along during the day. As the sun climbs high, hike or bike the adjacent Oat Hill Mine Trail where breathtaking views of the Valley are around every corner. Then, pamper yourself at our MoonAcre Spa and Baths. Our mission: to serve up bliss with a dose of whimsy and relaxation without the fuss. Because after all, there’s very little that laughter and a nice rub won’t cure. The hotel is located just 40 scenic minutes north of the City of Napa and 75 scenic miles from San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Village Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Village Inn And Spa
- Calistoga Village Resort