We just came back from three nights at the Sunburst in Calistoga and it could not have been more perfect. The place was pristine-clean, extremely comfortable and convent to everything we wanted to do. The bed was more comfortable than ours at home. We loved being able to step out the back door, wearing our warm, fuzzy sunburst robes and walk the 20 feet to the mineral springs. Casey (I'm not sure what exactly his job was because he was everywhere, all the time) always had a friendly smile and really went over in beyond to help ensure that we had everything we needed. Breakfast was tasty with hot out-of-the-oven muffins and breads - not your standard, stale hotel bagel. Overall this place was not just the best bargain in the valley but 3 times as good as the place we paid 3 times as much for in Sonoma. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa is an epic ode to the Great American Road Trip of the 50's, 60's, and 70's, and the spirit of exploration it evokes. Whether it's backroad wine country or a relaxing mineral bath, our backyard can be your backyard, and it's anything but ordinary. Framed by vineyards and bike trails, our stylish Mid-Century Modern digs are the perfect foundation for those looking to find their next great adventure from the perfect home base. Perfectly placed at the head of the Silverado Trail, in the heart of Californias scenic wine region, the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa features 50 rooms and suites, two Mineral Water Pools and a Mineral Water Hot Tub, and a Full Service Spa. We at the Calistoga Motor Lodge believe that a hotel is more than a bed and that life is best lived in this order: play, soak, eat, drink, spa, explore, sleep, repeat. And with this in mind, we set-out to create something that Wine Country has never seen. Welcome to our little, laid-back home, we we embrace color in spades and you can be you. After a leisurely bike ride to one of the dozens of nearby vineyards, soak up the sun and relax in our three on-site hot spring mineral water pools, perhaps with a glass of wine from one of the bottles you purchased along during the day. As the sun climbs high, hike or bike the adjacent Oat Hill Mine Trail where breathtaking views of the Valley are around every corner. Then, pamper yourself at our MoonAcre Spa and Baths. Our mission: to serve up bliss with a dose of whimsy and relaxation without the fuss. Because after all, there’s very little that laughter and a nice rub won’t cure. The hotel is located just 40 scenic minutes north of the City of Napa and 75 scenic miles from San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Village Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Village Inn And Spa
- Calistoga Village Resort