“Good Thai Food, Nice People”

Little Thai Fine Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Thai Fine Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 202 Restaurants in Camarillo
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arneill Road
Description: Join Us for Excellent Thai Cuisine in an Elegant Atmosphere. The quality of the service you receive is as important to us as the quality of your food. Voted "Best Thai Food" by the readers of The Ventura County Star every year since 2006.
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We recently relocated to this area from metro NY where great Thai food is abundant. We're happy to say that Little Thai is now definitely our go to restaurant for Thai food in this area. The service was friendly and efficient - we were a table of 5- and the owner interacts and made our group feel right at home. We had pad thai, beef in red curry, mee krob, and a duck dish which were all well prepared. I even enjoyed my Thai Iced Tea to end the meal and cool my taste buds which were awoken by the delicious spices.

We will definitely be back.

Patrick P, General Manager at Little Thai Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for your positive reviews we want your entire experience to be positive we're looking forward for yours next visit and hope we can make it a completely satisfactory experience for you again.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

My wife loves their Thai food, and I often surprise her with carry-out lunch from the Little Thai while she's working. Although she has a few favorites for carry out, we've dined there from time ot time and sampled numerous dishes. I also brought some business associates from Thailand there to get their opinion - "Very good, but Little Thai very spicy is only our medium spicy". That's good for me, because my taste buds think the Little Thai seasoning is just right for the Americanized palatte.

Where the Little Thai really sets itself apart from the typical Thai restaurant is in their staff and service. Absolutely top notch, friendly and efficient. The Little Thai also has special events now and then, so be sure to get on their mailing list.

1  Thank Global-track
Patrick P, General Manager at Little Thai Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Thank you for your positive reviews. We're looking forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I am still exploring Thai as a cuisine having grown up more on Chinese and Japanese foods. I've been going to Little Thai now for a year or so. I always find the food to be tasty and spiced (hot or hotter in my case) just the way I ask for it. The menu selection is good. The service is also good and the atmosphere is attractive. Plus the owner is a friendly guy. Oh, and they have a decent selection of beer and wine. Little Thai is in a "strip mall" along with other nearby restaurants so it's easy to find and there is plenty of parking. So far, I like this place best of all the Thai places in town. And we do have a number of them. Try the Laab, it's always fresh and very healthy. On occasion, you may even get to see Thai dancers performing in the restaurant. There's something you don't see every day. So go Thai one on at Little Thai!

Reviewed 1 March 2012

The atmospher is nice and the service was wonderful. My friend and I drove up for the day to shop at the outlet and have lunch. we were undecided until we walked by this quaint little place, and we were flatter that the Manager seen us walk by and decided to come in, and also thanked us for trying there establishment. Now that's Great service, he gave a wonderful recommendation of mango chicken and it was as good as he said it was, and me and my since of humor told him what If I don't like it, he said he would give me something else to try. This place is absolutely wonderful, and I would go agian when I'm in the area.

Thank you for your positive reviews we want your entire experience to be positive we're looking forward for yours next visit and hope we can make it a completely satisfactory experience for you.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Great food. I've eaten here many times. It's on par with Charn Thai, though I favor Charn's Pad Thai. I like the panang curry; it has an extra thai basil kick. Ambiance is nice.