“The man at the front desk was relatively nice but busy with...”

Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
chicago
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I was in town due to the passing of my mother and the staff couldn't have been nicer especially Sudushon. I was very comfortable and you can't find another hotel in this price range (if any) with a complimentary hot breakfast... eggs, sausage, hash browns, in addition to cofee, juice and bread selections. I've stayed here before and will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper be aware that one side of the hotel does face the freeway.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night after making my reservation for 3. I left and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express down the street which was a little more pricey but definitely worth it. Where do I begin? I have this place a second chance after my first stay here where I had seen drunken staff around the lobby after work hours, a man putting out our snacks wearing ripped basketball shorts and a Tshirt, not even work attire! And then to top that off the staff was incredibly rude. I had zero towels in my room when I arrived and I called down to the desk to ask the gentlemen to bring some up to me and they respond with I can come downstairs to receive them. I then come downstairs to receive them and they had forgotten I had asked rolled his eyes and comes back with pool towels saying they gave my towels away I have to use those. Yellow stained pool towels are what they are expecting to suffice. I should go on no further as I'm sure this place needs as much business it can get it's hands on. This hotel is a good truck stop or for someone with their own sleeping materials looking for a place to nap and get back on the road. Not a inn & suites if you ask me !!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank _KtrnaV67

Travellers are raving about these Camarillo hotels

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was the first night of a trip up CA 1. I initially tried to get a very nice hotel in Oxnard using Hotels.com. They informed me the hotel was not pet friendly but suggested the Baymont I quickly tired to check a review and the one I saw was negative. The sales person said 90+ % of the people that stayed there would go back. Well must be in the 10%.
First the loud but really really friendly person at the desk fist bumping people that came in loudly exclaiming how he loves seeing regulars. That was odd, but oh well. Next the room. Well it was less than optimal. Human hairs in the bathroom not one but numerous different types. That is normally a showstopper for me but we were so tired. The bathroom was rusting and the wall paper was peeling. It smelled musty. Checkout was fine. If you go here.... wear your flip-flops.
Hotels.com rejected this review as it was perhaps offensive??

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camarillo
Good Nite Inn Camarillo
Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo
Courtyard Camarillo
Courtyard Camarillo
#5 of 10 in Camarillo

Been to Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites

Property: Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites
Address: 1405 Del Norte Rd, Camarillo, CA 93010-8437 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > California > Camarillo
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites 2.5*
Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites located right off the Central Ave Exit off the 101 HWY is a Wyndam Property.Rooms are spacious and suite-like.Full Complimentary Breakfast.Cooked by a professional cook,Continental Breakfast served daily. No friendlier staff will greet you like our 24 hour staff greeting you warmly at check in and wishing you well upon check out.Free Wi-Fi.Outdoor Pool, spa, outside showers. 24 hour delicious hot coffee, Evening Snack Hour, microwave, refrigerators in room, blow dryers,alarm clocks and 24 hour reception desk. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Camarillo Country Inn & Suites Hotel Camarillo