Had a great stay here five years ago. The staff are still helpful and friendly, even at 1am! The wifi is £4.95 for 24hrs which is ok as the room price is good. There is ice and vending machines.
But since my last visit the "breakfast" which was pastries, orange and coffee is down graded to just coffee. The hot tub must have broken as it's been filled in and a plant planted in it, I loved the hot tub. The pool is still nice. The decoration and comforters in the rooms has not changed in the five years, the carpets have burn marks in places.
The rooms are clean though and the price and location (near the premium outlets) make it handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Less than a minute away from Old Town Camarillo and the Camarillo Outlet Mall. Also located near Ventura, California, Seaside Park, Point Mugu State Park, Port Hueneme, California, Stagecoach Inn Museum, and Channel Islands National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Nite Inn Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Camarillo