Bella Capri Inn & Suites
US$168
US$211
US$190
Homewood
All reviewsboutique hotelcourtyard parkingfarmers marketadjoining caferoom was cleansmall bathroomqueen bedparking lotcleaning staffwalking distancestains on the carpetincluded breakfastfridge and microwavecoffee makerweddinglaundryfreeway
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Front desk staff and service overall was superb, but the facility itself it just OK. The walls are quite thin, there was no closet just a coat rack bolted to the wall. The bed wasn't really comfortable but we were so tired after meeting up with friends we slept ok. The bathroom had a number of small areas where drywall had come off. The front door lock wouldn't lock without lifting up on the door. The location was really good but I don't think I'd stay here again if I was in the area. I'd pay a bit more for a slightly nicer place. This was more like a Comfort Inn or nice Motel 6.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Bella Capri with a large group while attending a wedding at the Camarillo Ranch. The hotel is cute, quaint and in a safe neighborhood within walking distance of shops and eats.
Only downside is the traffic noise can be a bit loud in the evening as it sits right on a major highway.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The Bella Capri is a very well presented Inn. The king bed room is very spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room and bathroom is modern. We only paid $100 for the night which we felt was a bargain considering the superb presentation of the room. Breakfast was served in the adjoining café - eggs, toast and fruit. Premium Outlets is just a 3 minute drive down the road and we had a small choice of very nice restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was not familiar with the area so it was a blind reservation in which I had second thoughts until I got here and met Teresa. She was so friendly and accommodating. She showed me a few rooms so that I could pick the one I felt more comfortable in. She went above and beyond the regular customer service recommending good restaurants, and actually gave me a voucher for a glass of wine. The room was very posh, big soaking tub, fridge, microwave, coffee maker with a beautiful patio, fireplace and hand scraped blonde wood floors. Free wifi and an amazing selection for breakfast. I could not be happier and will stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet and very luxerious but the suite is the best. Wood framed sliding doors, huge patio, privacy potty, soaking tub, fireplace, kitchenette, close to Old Town. The decor was elegant. All the sstaff is friendly.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We were visiting family for Thanksgiving in Camarillo, and a search gave Bella Capri as an option in the area. Prices on rooms were reasonable, got good reviews here, so I figured we'd give it a try.

Overall, the property is nice. A bit dated and it shows some wear and tear, but it was clean and the staff were quite nice. I liked the breakfast vouchers for the cafe next door (food was good but nothing spectacular).

A good, solid motel that saves a few bucks over nearby competitors like Courtyard. My family would stay here again (if we want to brave the absolutely terrible traffic in Ventura and Santa Barbara county).

It would have gotten 5 stars had the property been a little more updated, and if they had 24 hour staffing (office closes at 10pm). My wife didn't love the mattress on the king bed, but I though it was fine

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family