“Radstoked!”

Skydive Coastal California
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My boyfriend and I did our first ever skydive with Leon and Louis. These guys cannot get enough praise from us. They were so welcoming, professional, funny, charming and laid back. They made me feel far less nervous than I thought I'd be. In fact everyone we met was just lovely. We arrived at Camarillo airport about 30 mins early, but they were all ready and waiting for us. After filling in some forms, getting some simple instruction, we started getting into our harness - it was all so smooth and fast-moving that I almost forgot to go to the toilet before getting harnessed up!
Then a ride in the smallest plane in the world and jumping out, the freefall, the parachute gliding, the landing, the ride back to the airport in their car - it all made for a perfect experience thanks to all the guys (and gal) at Skydive Coastal California. If you're planning on skydiving near LA, then I recommend doing it here. And pay the extra to get the DVD - it's just as exciting when you watch it back.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"la"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Really good experience. The people is amazing. Henry is an awesome instructor. Thanks! It wasn't my first jump but you made it unique.