“Great Massage in Camarillo”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Massage Envy Spa Camarillo
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Massage in Camarillo”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I know there were some negative reviews for this location. I’m not sure why. I had a wonderful experience from the time I made the appointments to the time I left. I made an appointment for 3 people about a month in advance. Then I had to change it about 2 weeks prior. I did request that we have a MT at least with 5 years experience. The other two in my party said that they had an amazing massage by Dana and Jessica who were very professional. Will was my MT. He has been a MT for the last 7 years. He asked me where he should concentrate on the most and did that along with a full body massage. He was also professional and got out more knots than I knew I had. If you want/are looking for an inexpensive massage or to sign up for the monthly membership plan this is the place to go. I would highly recommend Will when you call for your appointment along with Dana and Jessica. Thank you for making part of our vacation day special. When we are back in the area visiting family again, we will be sure to make another appointment.

Visited April 2014