See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We showed up at the reception without reservation. The young guy there was nice but not really caring. He gave us a room that was already occupied by somebody else! We went back to the reception and he was laughing at it and gave us another room. The room was just "ok". Nothing more. Old carpet, sheets and mattress. The A/C was working on an off. We had to call somebody in the room to fix the "no signal" TV upon arrival. The included breakfast is at the hotel's image.... Just ok. But still, there is not much hotel with tractor-trailer parking in the area and the rates are good, especially for CDL drivers so I might be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Booked 2 rooms for 1 night. Both were clean, everything worked well and plenty of hot water for the shower. Decor a little dated. There was some freeway noise,the room fridge was noisy and the toilet flushed itself every 10 minutes all of which might affect sleep quality. Good breakfast selection and plenty of parking.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Located just off the 101 Freeway between Exits 56 and 57. Good access to Freeway and close to Camarillo Town Center shopping plaza. My first impression of the hotel was that it "could" be a beautiful elegant, hotel if it was cleaned up and maintained. Parking lot a disaster, like driving on the moon. Overgrown weeds and run down landscaping. Arrived at 3 pm (check-in time), my room was not ready. Really a nice, hacienda style property, but completely falling apart everywhere I looked. My 3rd Floor Executive Suite ("non-smoking", Room 307) was generally clean but REEKED like a stale ashtray. Private balcony faced freeway, sliding screen door looked like it had been pried open. The bed was comfortable with full-size pillows, I did get a good nights' sleep as the place was totally quiet through the night. AC unit and coffee maker worked well. Overall, the place is overpriced, and my experience was in-line with the other reviews. I won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank William J
Reviewed 28 December 2016

If you like to gamble this might be the place for you. My family booked a total of 3 rooms and all had different experiences. My families room had quite possibly the worst mattress I have ever slept on, but had a nice high mounted shower head. My parents room had a very comfortable bed, but an very low showered head so they had to duck to rinse their hair. My brothers family got the worst of both, a horrible bed and a low shower head. Other than the 3 very different room qualities the hotel was good. The service was fast and friendly. They also had a pretty good breakfast setup in the morning. I'm not sure if they are in the process of upgrading rooms, but the inconsistency was my only real complaint. Honestly, my family got a pretty good laugh out of it.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the freeway are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Plenty of truck parking, Good rates A average room the Breakfast was adequate, All in all a decent stay, a little off the beaten path, dirt lot beside hotel is for truck parking, rooms a little dated but no major issues,

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business