Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo
US$131
US$211
US$190
Homewood
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskstarbucks coffeequiet sidebusiness tripmovie theaterwalking distancemini fridgelocation is greatfirst floorrestaurants and shopsnice propertyfreeway sidefamily weddingnight stayoutlet mallplenty of parkingbistro
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This location has the best staff. Extremely helpful and extra attentive BUT it was their ability to have a little fun while doing it. It was a pleasure to meet Brandon, Jordan and everyone else that made this a fun business trip!

• Stayed: February 2014
Mellany A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for mentioning two of our amazing associates, Brandon and Jordyn! We have a great team and I am delighted that our team was able to make your trip a good one! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three nights, and was impressed by the staff. The front desk staff were very helpful with directions, and when I made a request for something in the room, it was taken care of promptly.

I was upgraded to a very nice suite, with a small balcony overlooking the courtyard area. The room was spacious and very comfortable.

The onsite restaurant is typical of this brand, convenient for a quick and easy meal or a drink.

This hotel is very close to Highway 101, with easy access. There are also several restaurants and other stores within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Mellany A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and our Team .. we greatly appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed here on a Saturday night as part of a wedding group. We had 4 rooms. There were soccer kids/families running through the halls, but it did quiet down at night. The sofa bed was bad. Did not have a mattress cover and the extra sheets and blanket for it looked used. My roommate and I shared the king bed instead. Unclear about the breakfast situation for the morning. There is a "bistro", but also a complimentary buffet which was not mentioned. We just stumbled upon it. Oh well, just one night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Mellany A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you very much for your comments and for letting us know of your experience from your most recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Camarillo. We apologize for the inconveniences that you went through while staying with us, from the noise, to the mattress and bedding as well as the confusion regarding our breakfast offerings. We value your comments and I will make sure to share them with our team so that we can avoid problems similar to the ones you encountered in the future. Thank you once again for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we hope that the next time you're in Camarillo, you'd give us another try. We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My husband and I came to Camarillo on Christmas Day to see relatives. I LIKED this hotel. Ill be staying here next time. Everything they have amenities wise is just enough and very efficient. Appreciated Starbucks coffee at the little restaurant inside the hotel. Office personnel very attentive, towels fluffy, great bed,wireless internet and internet stations in a comfy nook by the lobby. Walking distance to several great restaurants, a movie theatre, coffee etc
I was pleased with the price too.

Room Tip: We arrive at noon and rooms aren't supposed to be ready until 2pm but we got one right then- score!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Mellany A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and that our hotel and staff met all your needs. Thank you once again for taking the time! It's always great to hear from our guest! We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I just came back from a lovely two-night stay at the Camarillo Courtyard. I was attending a henna arts conference there, and I was graciously granted the cheaper conference rate although it was past the published cutoff date, and the hotel was very full. I requested at the time of reservation, and was given, a courtyard room (which happened to be on the first floor with a sliding door and patio) With a king bed and a sofa. The room was quite clean and decorated attractively in the typical newer Courtyard style, the bed very cozy and comfortable, and the air in the room smelled great with no unpleasant odors or perfume of any kind. The staff was very gracious and let us use their lounge for our activities during the conference, as we were relatively quiet. A small wedding party came in somewhat drunk at 2:33 am and was noisy in the hall, but it was short-lived, and I can't blame the hotel for that! I mentioned it to the clerk the next morning, and she said that they will take care of it instantly if they know, and she asked me to call the front desk if anything of the sort happened again. I didn't spend much time in the room except to sleep, and didn't get to use the pool. I would have used the jacuzzi, but didn't find it until checkout; I believe it's with the gym. I plan on going again next year, so I'll have a chance then. The area is lovely with an abundance of shopping and restaurants close by. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: If you are very sensitive to noise upstairs, get a second-floor room. I am very sensitive, and our first night there was noise upstairs, the second night very, very little. But it was so handy to be on the first floor courtyard I didn't care, and it was short-lived. Balconies and patios are nice on the courtyard.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ChatterFrazierpark
Mellany A, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

THANK YOU for your gracious review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time with us! We look forward to your next visit!