“Dark and old”

Reviewed 25 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Randy R

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We specifically chose this hotel because we were staying with my in-laws. We stayed 7 days. Gym was not as promised with a dysfunctional treadmill and an elliptical with a plug that would not stay plugged in. I am a huge workout person and a gym was very essential for me. Also the breakfast was decent but the oranges had mold on them and the waffle maker was broken every other day. The pool was nice and clean. The location of the hotel was close to the new outlets and gas stations and restaurants! the beds were comfortable and room service made our beds eveyday! I'd stay here agian!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank ccoffler
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn Camarillo - Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I staying here during a recent trip to Camarillo. The room has all the amenities I'm looking for in a hotel at a very reasonable price. There were plenty of electrical outlets, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and free wi-fi. This and a pool were all I needed.

Room Tip: The room had a refrigerator & microwave
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, we greatly appreciate it.
We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Got this on an Express Deal on PL, even if only rated a 1 star. It's not a luxury hotel, and its slightly older (bathroom shows it), but it has a high ceiling, a window in the bathroom, and DirecTV. For the price, I thought it was superb! There are a few times when you can hear others' noises, but that is expected at this price level. It wasn't enough that I was annoyed.

A decent breakfast makes me think I should've stayed longer. The bathroom is older and just a shower, but fine for my needs. Camarillo is a good bedroom community, so the area is better to be in than many parts of Oxnard and some of Ventura (I lived in the area years ago) even if it isn't next to the beach.

The location of DI is better than the QI, HIE and Baymont as well. Don't forget, you're across from the Outlets and the many other restaurants and stores off Las Posas.

Room Tip: get one on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We are in continuous strive to upgrade and enhance our property and amenities,so we look forward to serving you again soon and to hear from you how we did since your last visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at Days Inn Camarillo for 7 days and was pleasantly surprised. The beds for comfy and staff was nice. I liked being walking distance to the outlets and places to eat. And the price we couldn't beat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camarillo
Good Nite Inn Camarillo
Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo
Courtyard Camarillo
Courtyard Camarillo
#4 of 10 in Camarillo

Been to Days Inn Camarillo - Ventura? Share your experiences!