“Big, tasty sandwiches”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I was here for lunch with a few friends - I'd gotten a sandwich to go from Sandy's a few years earlier. As I remembered from before, the sandwiches are huge, and unless you're really hungry they can easily be shared by two people. My turkey club was tasty but maybe not quite as good as I'd remembered from my past experience. But it was still a cut above most deli sandwiches, the price was right, and it's a relaxed and low-key atmosphere. I'd certainly consider going back the next time I'm looking for lunch in Cambria.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This place has great sandwiches. Bread was tough, gave my teeth and jaw a run for the money, but tasty. Wanting to have a less expensive meal a sandwich was perfect. Closes at 4 so be aware.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great Italian sub, pretty close the best on the west coast. Cup of bean and chicken soup was excellent as well. Seemed like there was plenty of seating.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Really love the food here and the Gelato! Reasonable in price, good value for your money and great service. Very friendly!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Found this little gem in our way from the Elephant Seals to our hotel, we ordered 4 sandwiches and had them delivered in 5 min. And we were all very satisfied, fresh and tasty bread and ingredients.