“great accomodation good value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pine Tree Inn

Pine Tree Inn
Ranked #40 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Cottingham, United Kingdom
“great accomodation good value for money”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

fantastic accommodation lots of space very good value for money can recommend as a place to stay lots of good restaurants to stay at good breakfast.

Visited October 2013

Encinitas, California, United States
“Gross. Hair in food and ants”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Breakfast. How hard is that? This place is disgusting. I swear, I am not picky. Denny's, coco's, IHOP? Ok. But this place. Booth seats were sticky. Restaurant smelled bad. Nice waitress forgot half of what we said. Had to remind her about important parts. She never brought the water we requested. Food arrived in a pool of grease. Ok. But I found a hair in my food. Then my daughter starting pushing ants off her plate. Then she found a hair in her food. I felt sick. I grabbed a candy in the car to clear the taste. Disgusting. Never again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cara L
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Average little coffee shop”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I had ordered just a side of vegetables, which were fresh and prepared well. My husband had a bowl of clam chowder and he enjoyed it. It hit the spot for what we needed. Clean and very economical.

Visited July 2013
Riverside County
“Awful, Avoid Like The Plague”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is truly one of the worst places I have ever eaten. At lunch time it was empty and that should have been the first sign of things to come. The inside of this place looks very run down with holes in some of the seats. I could feel the springs. The restroom was dirty and didn't have any paper towels. I ordered the house special hamburger. It was dry and had no particular taste to it. The fries were average. Service was slow for a place that was empty. The waitress disappeared for a while and was no place to be seen. It is affordable but sometimes that can be a bad sign. Do not eat at this place! There are dozens of better places to eat in Cambria.

• Visited June 2013
CA
“Just awful!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We were looking for a quick place to grab breakfast, then head out of town. Huge mistake. There were only a few customers, but the waitress managed to drag our visit out to about an hour. We ordered two large glasses of OJ w/our food, reminded her twice, but she didn't bring them until we were finished eating at the same time she handed us the bill. Not even an apology. By then, I'd managed to swallow my dry pancakes, so just set mine aside & left. The food was mediocre at best. It's just a bad imitation of a bad Denny's with bad service.

• Visited May 2013