“Wake up time”

Cambria Cappucino
Description: Internet cafe, ice cream and music
Description: Internet cafe, ice cream and music
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Decided to travel into town and see what Cambria had to offer. A small quaint little town fit for me and my husband. This is how we want to live..small town where everyone knows everyone and is very welcoming. We had coffee at Cambria Cappucino. Coffee was brewed perfect, staff was friends, coffee served quickly. Very clean but small establishment. There were table outside so that you could sit and drink coffee with friends and family. Dogs were welcome, which was nice to see because I am a dog owner and I understand the need for our loved ones to be able to mingle with us every now and then. Keep animals socialized. Anyway..I would recomment this place for someone staying in the area and needing coffee and danishes.

1  Thank Michellebenetti

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Too pricey for just ok, coffee and drinks, they charge way to much for wifi when it should be free. Ice cream isn't that great either. Customer service a bit on the cold side. Never really busy which is a bad sign.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Great place. I went back for seconds. The mocha was very tasty. Staff was nice and friendly. This place seems to be popular cause we had to stay in line for a bit before we were able to order. But once we ordered, our order was served quite fast.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We stopped in here for coffee, and weren't disappointed. I had their ginger latte and it was delicious. There are tables set up outside if you want to stay awhile.

Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

Perfect one shot cappuccino, don't find these very often. Going back tomorrow Fast courteous service